Planning is the key to success in all aspects of life and this is also true of your finances. The unfortunate reality is that
planning for the future and even what happens after you die is often not treated as a priority, after all, considering your own mortality is not usually a subject we like to think or talk
about. The truth is though, the earlier you begin planning, the more likely you are to achieve your life goals and protect your wealth for those who would benefit from it when you pass
Whether you require Financial Planning or Estate Planning, we have a range of services that will provide you with the peace of mind that
your financial future can be as secure as possible.
What We Do
- Cash Flow Planning: assistance with your day to day spending and savings - achieve your life goals!
- Retirement Planning: how much will you need to retire, what lifestyle would you like in retirement and how long will your savings
- Living in Retirement: is your existing plan working for you in your retirement?
- Wills: From nominating Guardians to look after your children to making sure your assets pass as you wish following your death, a Will is
an essential part of your planning.
- Trusts: Take the extra step to protect your assets and utilise Trusts.
- Powers of Attorney: Incapacity can come to anyone at anytime for any number of reasons - make sure you are protected!
- Care: Protect your assets from the threat of long-term care
- Gifting: Tax-efficient gifting during your lifetime
- Deeds of Variation: Planning is still available after death has already occured.
- Business Planning: Cross Option Agreements (Company Wills)
- Business Lasting Powers of Attorney: Who would make decisions for your business if you or your partners became
- Business Succession Planning: What will happen to your business after your death.
- Probate: Applying for Probate can be a daunting task - let us relieve your burden.
- Conveyancing Services: From Severance of Tenancy and Property Purchase or Sale to Trust and Probate matters, our specialist team can
provide the services and advice you will need.
- Prenuptial Agreements: Though not yet legally binding in the UK they are becomming more and more popular and more often accepted by the
- Funeral Plans: Ensure your funeral wishes are followed and beat inflation by planning ahead.
Other Services we facilitate via our carefully selected partners
- Pension Advice
- Onshore/Offshore Investment Advice
- Equity Release
- Corporate Advice to Business Owners and Decison Makers
- Specialist Insurance Services
We provide a wide variety of Services to both Individuals and Business clients, if you require assistance with something that doesn't
appear in our list of services, please contact us - it is more than likely we will have a solution to fit your requirements.